Welcome to Emberton Park Sailing Club
Emberton Park Sailing Club is situated on the A509 between Olney and Emberton, within easy reach of Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford. We are one of the oldest sailing clubs in Milton Keynes, and proudly boast a family friendly environment in which to sail all year round. We are a RYA Recognised Training Centre, and offer a range of sailing and powerboat courses to all our members.
Take a look around our website, and if there is anything that interests you, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Come and join the fun!
NEW – Sailing Experience Voucher!
Are you craving after a new experience or looking to return to sailing, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you
…the Sailing Experience Voucher.
Heres what you get:
- An introduction to sailing with a few basics ashore
- Sailing in one of our 2 man boats with an experienced helm (90 mins -2 hours)
- Mutually agreed date and time
- Free tea/coffee from the galley
- Discounted membership for your first year when you join
What you will need:
- No prior knowledge or experience required.
- Spare clothes and footwear, and a towel.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you dont mind getting wet.
Enquire now: email our secretary here
Should you wish to further enhance your sailing skills, we offer the full range of RYA Dinghy Scheme Training Courses, available from April through to October. See our 2024 training dates here.
Thanks to Sport MK and MKCommunity Foundation for their assistance with funding and materials for our projects.