Welcome to Emberton Park Sailing Club
Emberton Park Sailing Club is situated on the A509 between Olney and Emberton, within easy reach of Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford. We are one of the oldest sailing clubs in Milton Keynes, and proudly boast a family friendly environment in which to sail all year round. We are a RYA Recognised Training Centre, and offer a range of sailing and powerboat courses to all our members.
Take a look around our website, and if there is anything that interests you, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Thanks to Sport MK and MKCommunity Foundation for their assistance with funding and materials for our projects.
Update – Covid-19 – 4/07/20
Moving in to phase 3 we are reducing the restrictions on when members may sail. Alongside this, and working within the guidance, we hope to start introducing some competitive elements or other challenges to our weekend sailing… staying safe and having some fun too! Please comply with EPSC policies & maintain social distancing.
From Saturday 4 July, EPSC will be open to members for recreational dinghy sailing throughout the week, with the exception of Thursdays when the Model Boat Club have priority.
- Always Check-in
- Have a Buddy – for safety, two or more on the water
- Sailing Conditions – if in doubt, dont go out!
- No routine Safety cover
- Clubhouse out of bounds
- Use of club boats by pre-arrangement/allocation only
- A unisex toilet may be available when a member of the Covid-19 Team is on site.
- Bring your own refreshments and take your rubbish home.
As guidance changes and restrictions are reduced, we will review these measures.
Copies of the EPSC Policy Document and Phase Documents are available for download, here:
Site Check-In Procedures
You will see we are asking members to “check-in” to site – this will help us monitor use of the site and the effectiveness of our controls. There are two options:
1) Smartphone users will be able to do this via Sailing Club Manager. Please follow the link SCM Check-In Instructions, which will have details on how to check-in electronically.
If you need the direct link to the Check-In webpage, please follow the link SCM Check-In Portal
this link will only work correctly on MOBILE devices.
2) There will also be a manual paper system on site for the technology adverse.
Please dont forget to CHECK-OUT!
The key messages are consideration for others and safety. Let’s work together so that we can all return to the sport we love and have some fun on the water again at last!
Thank you for your support,
The Covid-19 Team
Remember: wash your hands, minimise social contact by personal distancing, stay safe and healthy.
The RYA has put out additional guidance which can be found here: