Welcome to Emberton Park Sailing Club
Emberton Park Sailing Club is situated on the A509 between Olney and Emberton, within easy reach of Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford. We are one of the oldest sailing clubs in Milton Keynes, and proudly boast a family friendly environment in which to sail all year round. We are a RYA Recognised Training Centre, and offer a range of sailing and powerboat courses to all our members.
Take a look around our website, and if there is anything that interests you, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Thanks to Sport MK and MKCommunity Foundation for their assistance with funding and materials for our projects.
- Everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious
- Test when you have symptoms and follow government guidance
Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support – GOV.UK
- For any part of the building in use windows must be opened at regular intervals
- Use the site respectfully and consider how your actions could affect other members at all times
- RYA summary guidance Covid_FAQs_in_England_-_16_Dec_21.pdf
- There are no restrictions on how many people can take part in boating activity
- All forms of boating activity can take place
- All facilities can open there are no indoor capacity limits
- Organised events can take place outdoors with no capacity caps for participants or spectators
- Face coverings are mandatory throughout the building
Thank you for your support,